"Showtime Music" has been serving the music industry since 1991. All of our guitars and musical equipment are put through a rigorous inspection process and are serviced and set up by our experienced technicians before they are sold. For any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call at 1-833-63-MUSIC(68742). If one of our associates does not get to you, please leave us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for shopping with Showtime Music!
The Pitch Fork transposes an instrument’s pitch over a +/- three octave range and features three modes which allow the pitch to be transposed up, down or both, simultaneously. The pitch shift amount can be set to a fixed interval or continuously varied by an expression pedal or control voltage.
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery